Mercy Lane Angus Farm
Mercy Lane Angus Farm LLC is a small, family owned seedstock operation in Southwest Missouri, located just east of Springfield in Rogersville, Missouri.
With a focus on producing registered Angus cattle that perform in the pasture, in the ring and on the rail, Mercy Lane Angus is forever grateful for what God has entrusted to us and it is our top priority to be good stewards of what we’ve been given. With those values in mind, we began building a world class Angus herd.
The farm is owned and operated by the Britton and Tucker families - both of which have always had a desire to build a home and raise a family on a piece of land all our own. In 2012, we found that perfect piece of property now known as Mercy Lane Angus Farm.
Since that time, both families have completed construction of homes, grown their families, and added additional property to allow growth on the farm. We’re thankful that we have the opportunity to raise our children in an environment that teaches them hard work, responsibility, and generosity. Our goal is to lay the foundation for the next generation in the agriculture industry not only by teaching our own children the life lessons that come along with ranching, but to continue raising breed awareness and producing next level genetics.
EPD’s are important in our selection, but our emphasis has really been on selecting registered Angus cattle that perform with a bold phenotype, excellent conformation and quiet disposition. We have built our program around a strong mission and breeding philosophy that remains our top priority in our day-to-day operations at the farm. We take great pride in standing behind who we are and the values we hold true.
- Love and serve the Lord in everything we do.
- Be good stewards of the land and the cattle we have been given.
- Provide performance driven registered Angus seedstock with a focus on building cattle that add value to every segment of the industry.
- Utilize Artificial Insemination and Embryo Transfer to maximize the genetic package of every calf born on our farm.
- Focus on producing maternal cows that excel in mothering ability, volume, and soundness. These are the animals we want roaming our pastures! Every great bull has a great female behind him.
- We consider EPD’s in our selection, but our emphasis has been selecting cattle that perform with a bold phenotype, excellent conformation and quiet disposition.
Whether you are in the market for your next champion, or a seedstock producer looking to increase the overall quality of your herd, Mercy Lane Angus can help you accomplish your goals. We invite you to learn more about us and how we got involved with Angus cattle by visiting our About Us page. Again, we thank you for your interest. We look forward to a future partnership!